March 15th, 2008
“Apparently Most of my themes are about music because I love music and that’s a fact for me Photo Credit: http://www.ftw-design.com/ This free multiply page theme has a black background along with the Image from ftw-design. The itemboxes have a slight opacity to it which gives it a little transparency. The background is fixed so you will not see it repeated as the preview.
Here’s how to install the theme:
1. Click on Customize my Site;
2. On the yellow strip (in your page’s top) choose the first option, Choose a Theme ;
3. You’ll see 25 themes made by Multiply. Select the “MELON” theme. If you are not sure how to do it, you can select that by clicking on this link: http://multiply.com/setup/pages/themes/melon
4. Your page has now a light green and blue layout, very pretty. Click again on Customize my Site; on the yellow strip choose the second option, Custom CSS;
5. Copy and paste the CSS code below into the text box on your Custom CSS page. If you prefer, the link for the Custom CSS page is this one: http://multiply.com/setup/pages/upload-css.
6. Click SAVE and enjoy your new layout!
**Note: To Change the Color of Your Banner Text or Site Title click here.