August 12th, 2008
This free multiply layout is courtesy of Ruby De Castro. The entire page has a canvass texture that gives you an artistic feel to it. The banner has random smudges of paint and a beautiful painting of a face. The rest of the theme has a grunge effect to it. The entire layout involves the colors of black, pink, red and gray. The colors chosen are in harmony with each other.
Here’s how to install the theme:
1. Click on Customize my Site;
2. On the yellow strip (in your page’s top) choose the first option, Choose a Theme
3. You’ll see 25 themes made by Multiply. Select the “BLUE SLATE” theme. If you are not sure how to do it, you can select that by clicking on this link: http://multiply.com/setup/pages/themes/blueslate
4. Click again on Customize my Site; on the yellow strip choose the second option, Custom CSS;
5. Copy and paste the CSS code below into the text box on your Custom CSS page. If you prefer, the link for the Custom CSS page is this one: http://multiply.com/setup/pages/upload-css.
6. Click SAVE and enjoy your new layout!