March 20th, 2008
This free multiply page theme is best for Easter but can also be use everyday. The theme has an animated text in the banner that says, “Each day is a new beginning…” The background is solid orange. This theme has a layered style look which is inspired by one famous Multiply Designer- Rosalyn. The banner is an image of a chick which popped out of the shell and a flower. The page body has a vertical yellow stripes background. The itemboxes have opacity that gives it a clean look. It has customized icons and animated cursor.
Here’s how to Install the Theme:
1. Click on Customize My Site.
2. On the yellow strip (in your page’s top) choose the first option, Choose a Theme ;
3. Select the “SHADOW BOX” theme. If you are not sure how to do it, you can select that by clicking on this link: http://multiply.com/setup/pages/themes/shadowbox;
4. Your page has now a dark grey layout, with a green stripe on the top. Click again on Customize Site; on the yellow strip choose the second option, Custom CSS;
5. Copy and paste the CSS code below into the text box on your Custom CSS page. If you prefer, the link for the Custom CSS page is this one: http://multiply.com/setup/pages/upload-css.
6. Click SAVE and enjoy your new layout!