March 3rd, 2008
The background of this theme is green with animated falling shamrocks that represents the shower of blessings. The popular guy during St. Patrick’s Day other than the saint himself is the Leprechaun- the one that brings luck. This little guy dominated the banner. His image is from Deviant Artist Komaru6. The banner also bears the Irish Blessing quote. It has a ribbon that separates the banner and the page body. The page body is clean and simple. The footer has an animated shamrock with it. It has customized icon and cursors. The textarea has an animated image of a sparkling Pot of Gold. The papers and some elements used are from designsbysweetz.
Here’s how to Install the Theme:
1. Click on Customize My Site.
2. On the yellow strip (in your page’s top) choose the first option, Choose a Theme ;
3. Select the “SHADOW BOX” theme. If you are not sure how to do it, you can select that by clicking on this link: http://multiply.com/setup/pages/themes/shadowbox;
4. Your page has now a dark grey layout, with a green stripe on the top. Click again on Customize Site; on the yellow strip choose the second option, Custom CSS;
5. Copy and paste the CSS code below into the text box on your Custom CSS page. If you prefer, the link for the Custom CSS page is this one: http://multiply.com/setup/pages/upload-css.
6. Click SAVE and enjoy your new layout!